Food tour of Split – afternoon food & cultural tour
Feel like a Roman emperor by tasting the finest delicacies of Dalmatian cuisine. Enjoy traditional seafood, prosciutto, cheese and olives, truffles and delicious Croatian wines inside of imperial Diocletian’s palace where you will hear story already 17 centuries old and all about modern Croatia nowadays.
- enjoy traditional seafood, prosciutto, cheese and olives, truffles and delicious Croatian wines
- delicious experiences inside of 1700 years old Diocletian’s palace
- Sightseenig - Diocletian’s Palace, Peristil square, Vestibul, Cardo, Golden gate, Narodni and Vocni medieval squares, Riva promenade
Departure time3:00 pm
Duration3 hours 30 minutes
Meeting pointFlarent agency - 15 minutes before tour start in front of the agency (Obala Kneza Domagoja 1)
|1. stop - traditional seafood plate with wine|
|2. stop - traditional Dalmatian plate with prosciutto cheese olives and wine, traditional cooked meals with truffles, cuttlefish black inq and wine|
|3. stop - tasting of Viska pogaca or Soparnik|
|4. stop - tasting of traditional sweets and homemade gelato in the oldest Pastry shop in Split|
- sightseeing of all the most important historical sights of the Old town
- all costs (food and drinks, licenced guide in English)
Places that we visit can vary from tour to tour and are subject of change without notice. Vegan, Vegetarian, gluten free and nut free options are available.
Additional Tour Info
Tour guide with an orange cooking spoon!
Viska pogaca - one of the most popular Dalmatian dishes, from the island of Vis
Soparnik - local specialties protected by the geographical origin on the territory of EU.