Blue Cave Tour Split – Croatian islands, secluded beaches, fabulous caves
Our Blue cave Vis tour is perfect for those who want to see something unique:
- Whole drive by speedboat and experienced guides is a special experience
- Blue cave is almost on a halfway to Italian coast – open sea
- The southern side of the island Vis is full of caves, beaches and different forms of nature and rocks created by the sea
- During relaxation on a tour to Blue cave Vis, you will see islet Ravnik, famous beach Stiniva, island Budikovac – tropical paradise, Pakleni islands – gift of nature
- Town of Hvar - drink coffee in one of the most beautiful Adriatic island ports
Departure time08:00 am
Meeting pointSplit city center in front of the agency (Obala Kneza Domagoja 1)
|08:00||Departure from Split|
|09:45||Sightseeing of the Blue cave|
|11:00||Swimming break in Stiniva Cove|
|11:40||Optional visit to Green Cave (not included)|
|12:30||Lagoon of Island Budikovac|
|13:30||Panoramic visit of Pakleni islands and free time for lunch in Hvar|
|17:00||Departure from Hvar|
|18:00||Arrival to Split|
- Blue cave Vis tour includes transportation by boat
- Entrance fee to the Blue Cave
- Skipper and sailor
- Snorkeling gear
- Wind jacket
- Bottle of water
Meeting at 07:30 am!!! Stopping time at each destination may vary depending on weather and skipper may adjust itinerary in compliance with the guest to ensure the best of the tour. Don't forget to bring sun cream!
Additional Tour Info
Known also as the Blue Grotto (Modra spilja), is a stunning natural treasure located on the island Bisevo, five kilometres south of Vis island.
The cave is famous for the mesmerising blue light filling the space at a certain time of day, when the sunlight hits the sea surface through an opening on the vault. The light reflects off the water and the white seabed, wrapping the whole interior in a layer of iridescent blue. Even during the calmest days, the sea will still be rougher here as it is exposed to all winds, particularly from the West.
If the winds are strong , sailing is perhaps not advised. Also, if weather is less than ideal, it is worth to check whether the cave is open. There is no avoiding waiting in a queue during peak times. But, there are facilities and a coffee near the ticket office, so guests can enjoy while they wait. You will wait, you can’t swim, but it's still worth it.
- Blue Cave